When it comes to outdoor blinds, you have a lot of choices. Finding the one that makes your house feel like home can seem like a mission. Before deciding on any outdoor blinds, let’s ask some important questions: is this cost-effective for me? Will it suit the purpose for which it is intended? When it comes to aesthetics, will this blind enhance my environment or detract from it? Country Blinds offers a variety of different types of outdoor blinds, from wood venetians to sun and insect screens. Asking these questions before making a decision is crucial. You also want to be sure that the type of window you’re mounting them on can accommodate the blinds you’re choosing. Let’s get started!
The Different Types of Outdoor Blinds
Because outdoor blinds are so versatile it’s helpful to differentiate between the different types by highlighting their basic features and benefits:
- Ziptrak Blinds: Ziptrak provides one-of-a-kind outdoor blinds that offer protection from the elements. If you’re looking for a solution to protect your home or office from wind, rain, pests, and the sun’s rays, these are the ideal option. The mesh or PVC material used is high quality and has excellent UV protection to keep you safe. You can easily control these blinds whether they are manual or motorised with a remote control.
- Café Blinds: Cafe Blinds offer a look and feel that is both classic and sophisticated, perfect for any home. Café blinds are typically operated on a hand-rolled or rope-and-pulley system and are often seen on many outdoor entertaining areas and commercial outdoor dining areas. As with any window covering, the material you choose will influence the level of privacy you enjoy.
- Bistro Blinds: This type of PVC outdoor blind is a perfect solution for areas with unpredictable weather. They are strong enough to withstand any storm, and can last for years. These types of blinds offer good value for money, and look attractive in any space. The material is available in two variations: clear and tinted. This allows you to have an unobstructed view, but also protect your interior from harmful sun-fade.
- Awnings: When it comes to your home, nothing is more welcoming than a beautiful awning. With a huge range of styles to choose from, we can help you find the perfect one for your home and lifestyle! The type of awning you need will depend on your needs, so contact us today to speak with one of our outdoor blind experts.
When it comes to outdoor blinds, there are many important features and factors to consider before making your final purchase. Here are a few things to remember before you buy an outdoor blind:
- Outdoor blinds or awnings can provide both the beauty and protection for your furniture.
- If the temperature is an matter, you should evaluate the space where you’re considering installing window blinds to find one that will keep your space cool and decrease the need for cooling units or fans
- Keep in mind the regular maintenance and cleaning required when selecting your new blinds or awnings
- Country blinds are a great choice for something that is low-maintenance and affordable, lasts a long time and needs little to no maintenance.
- If you have small kids at home, make sure that your selection takes into account what will be the best option for your family
Outdoor Blinds from Country Blinds
Introducing Country Blinds’ Outdoor Blinds, the perfect addition to your home or business. Our blinds are made from top quality materials and construction, ensuring that they will withstand the elements and continue to look great for years to come. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, we have the perfect blind for any taste. Our outdoor blinds are also available in motorized versions, making them easy to open and close with the touch of a button.